Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Swimming Upstream

So, as you know from my last post that Michael and I started packing up the house. I had forgotten how much trouble it was to move the last time, but I am convinced we have more junk this time. It leaves me wondering...where does it all come from? We did clean out closets, and we have about 8 bags of clothes we are donating. Yeah!!! But..I do feel like we are "swimming up stream." We started packing the kitchen and attic up. The entertainment center is completely packed/emptied. Boxes have officially taken over the place. We live in a small space anyways, but now we have little walkways in between boxes. Hopefully we can sell or get rid of your dining room table with chairs, entertainment center, and green couches. If those things were gone...I would have places for the boxes. In the meantime....we have to extra careful not to trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment