Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Momma is ENGAGED

Yeah for Momma and Benny! He popped the question, and she said yes! We picked them up from the airport this morning, and she showed me the bling. It is hard to believe that my Momma is getting married, but we couldn't be happier. Their wedding date is June 27, 2009. It is coming up quick. They want a small ceremony with just family, and it will be in Florida. Benny lives there so, Momma will be living in Florida after the wedding. I am not too excited that she will be far away, and it is cheaper to fly than drive. I just know there will be many long phone conversations ahead and e-mails. They will be only a 30 minute drive to Disney World:)
We love you! Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Katie! Tell your mom congrats and that I am so excited for her! Also, I saw you are moving to Byram in 5 days.. we are in Jackson now too!
    Just a side note. I know the feeling with my mom living in Chicago. I miss her often, but love going to visit her in a fun place. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete