Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Wedding Showers

I am so excited my friends are getting married! Wedding showers are so fun to go to. You get to watch the bride-to-be open all her goodies and visit with friends. Marriage is such a wonderful thing to celebrate. Spring wedding showers mean summer weddings! I will post wedding pictures and write about the events as soon as I can!

This picture of my lil'Chi-Omega sis, Katherine or the future Mrs. Dendy, and me at her
Home and Garden Shower on April 11, 2009.
The wedding date is June 13, 2009

This is a picture at Claire Finn's church wedding shower on May 3, 2009.
The future Mrs. Mitchell is in the middle of me and Katherine B.
The wedding date is June 6, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment