Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

boxes, boxes, and boxes


I am very glad to say that Michael and I are going to be having a peaceful weekend at home. We are going to start some major packing, because the days are getting few from now and until the time we move. Hopefully, we will make lots of progress. Thanks to my school and the local liquor store we have lots of boxes to fill:) Plus, the weather is supposed to be rainy ALL weekend, so we won't be tempted to play outside. Let me back-track a second... I made us sound like alcholics. We just get the boxes...already empty. I am also looking forward to getting to spend time with my wonderful husband. It has been too long since we have gotten to chill out together. Love you sweetpea! Let the packing BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment