Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let it Snow!

A couple of weeks ago we had SNOW! Our first winter in our first home...we got SNOW! It was absolutely beautiful! It came down on a Friday night and stayed for most of Saturday. There were still patches left on Sunday. No school was missed. Who knew it would snow in a normal winter month like December. Normally, we get snow in really odd months, like February or March. We took some pictures of the Winter Wonderland:)

Our house was covered!

The backyard view

The neighborhood

My NEW Haircut
I had previously written about how I was going to do some changing in my life, so I thought...why not start with my hair? I had been wanting to get it cut for a long time but had to wait due to the infection on my scalp. I wanted to make extra sure I was cured first. So, I decided to do something completely different and I love it! I had thought about getting bangs before and even discussed it with my BFF, Emmylou, but I was scared to take the jump. So, I LEAPED today! I have had bangs before, but it was totally in Jr. High. I am happy with my decision:) Oh! I also got most of the layers cut out. They were driving my crazy...but it is all good now! I even still have my ponytail! Good thing I got my haircut before Christmas pictures!
The Hubby Update
Michael took his Pre-Physical Training Test this Tuesday, and he passed EVERYTHING! I knew he would. I am so proud! Love you sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment