Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Rewind



Let me count my blessings as I rewind 2009!. It has been a great year, and the Lord has definitely been taking care of my hubby and me. Some of the fun things about a new year is looking back over the previous year and seeing how much has changed, seeing if anything stayed the same, and making plans and dreams for the new year.

In 2009..... (in no particular order)

1. Michael and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary by going to a bed and breakfast in Natchez, MS and visiting the beautiful antebellum homes.
2. Michael made the big decision to become a police officer.
3. We celebrated the birth of our precious little niece, Katherine Tally Cantrell.
4. We moved back home to the Jackson area.
5. I started graduate school to get my Master's Degree.
6. I started a new job as a 7th grade Pre-Algebra teacher.
7. My mom got married to a man she met on the INTERNET. The man, Benny, is great! They are very cute together.
8. Michael got a job with the Brandon Police Department.
9. We bought our first home!
10. Michael's brother, Brandon, got engaged.
11. Michael's parents bought a house!
12. Our family grew- We love our Colby! I should probably change the title from A Couple of Cases, since a couple means two...and we now have three!

No comments:

Post a Comment