Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Soft Touch

Some of you may know that I am a BIG HGTV fan. I learn a lot from watch their design shows. One lesson I have learned to soften a room is by adding fabric. So, that is what I did...or Michael did this weekend. The ideas were mine though. I started with stumbling upon these pillow COVERS. Yes, covers. I got six new looking pillows for the price of 2 new pillows. I love when happy accidents happen. And...it happened at Lowe's of all places.

Then came curtains.

The finished look. I have to give Michael the credit for the handy-man work. He even steamed the curtains. Can you believe it? I have me a keeper.

I took a pic to prove it.

I am truly blessed to have a man love me enough to steam curtains.
Love you Michael !

No comments:

Post a Comment