Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Audrie @ 7 months

Audrie turned 7 months April 16th. She now weighs 15.6 pounds. I feel every ounce of her sweetness when I pick her up :) As you can see from the picture, we have one happy baby on our hands. People keep telling me, "you know your second one might not be this happy all the time." They are right...baby number 2 might not be, but I am not even thinking about #2. My #1 is keeping my hands full :) So you may be asking...what are we doing at 7 months?

Well....

Talking...

Looking more and more like her daddy. I call this the "Michael Case look"

Teething. She does have one tooth! She will barely let me look at it much less take a picture.

Play and exploring...



All this growing is wearing her out! and apparently daddy too :)


a little home improvement: plate rack :)

Dad and Nina stopped by this week to see Audrie. They took us to Cheddar's...YUM! It was great catching up with them. Well, Lil'Bit is hungry...gotta go for now. Easter post will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment