Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Stuff for Audrie Louise

There is my handy-man putting together Audrie's highchair! Since, Ms. Bertha, her daycare teacher told me she was sitting in the highchair feeding herself a bottle, I thought we might need to be getting one ourselves.

The finished product

First time sitting and eating in her highchair. You can't really tell in the picture, but she looked tiny in person sitting in this huge high chair. My Audrie is just a petite little thing.

Next, Michael put together her Pack-n-Play. Uncle Luke and Aunt Sissy gave Audrie this when I was preggo with her. We used it as a bed when she was first born. Well, now that Audrie is rolling EVERYWHERE, I had to get it out again for her to play in. I was hesitate about it at first...but I am getting use to...so is Audrie.

My girl knows how to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment