Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Johnathan Sage Graham is Coming Soon

So exciting! Amber, Michael's cousin, is pregnant with her baby #2. Alex is going to have a baby brother. Today, I helped Karon and Aunt Kris throw her a baby boy shower. The pic above is the stuff I made for Amber and baby Johnathan :)

Amber's corsage.

The diaper cake. Ironically, I made this before I even knew the shower had a turtle theme. I love when things just work out.

The cake made by Kelly. It was so good that it melted in your mouth....literally. It was butter pecan flavored. YUM!

The spread.

Amber (the cute little mama) and I with our little ones: Alex and Audrie. I think they are friends already!


The family :)

It was a wonderful day !!! We can't wait for little man to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment