Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

8 Months Old

Happy 8 Months to Audrie!!!
Audrie now weighs 16.2 pounds. She is still a lil'bitty thing for her age, but we are totally okay with this. She eats EVERYTHING. The only food she does not like is carrots.
I can't say I blame her.

She now has 2 TEETH! The second one just started showing. I am still trying to snag a pic of them. Audrie is taking this teething business very well. I have yet to open the baby Orajel. She does wake up whimpering at night sometimes, but we just stick her paci back in her mouth and she is good to go or...sleep. Whitney, I did buy a baby toothbrush this weekend. No worries, I will be brushing her baby teeth. I just need to find the right kind of toothpaste. Any new moms want to tell me what to use, I would be grateful.

So what is Audrie doing at 8 months.....

Looking at herself in the mirror a lot. I haven't figured out if she likes her reflection or she likes chewing on the rim of the mirror. Either way, I got a cute pic out of the deal.

Audrie is working hard on crawling. She is VERY close. She is also working on sitting up.

She now likes to snuggle. How precious is this????


Ms. Bertha told me today when I picked her up from daycare that she fed herself her bottle in the highchair!!! This is all happening so quick!

Also, I have to pick up Audrie as soon as she sees me at daycare or she cries. I don't like her crying, but I am glad she misses me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment