Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Should be Jealous

You should be jealous, because I have the sweetest mother-in-law! She takes such good care of me! Plus, I think she is super worried about me living by myself while Michael is away. Last night, I was wrapping my brain around sleeping my first night alone with Michael is away. Then, Karon calls and says she is coming by to check on me. I was like, "Yeah! Company!" Well, when she got here, I quickly realized that she was spending the night! She didn't want me to stay my first night alone. How sweet is that? Karon is a night nurse, so her hours are opposite of most people's. So, we visited for awhile, and then I went to bed. She stayed and read magazines on the couch ALL NIGHT. Then, it gets better! She tells me that she is fixing dinner tonight. Unfortunately, I had too much grad school work to complete, so I had to take a rain check. She got John, my father-in-law, and Corey, my baby brother-in-law to bring it to me at my house! Talk about delivery service! I had already eaten, so I am saving it for tomorrow!!! I LOVE MY M.I.L!

No comments:

Post a Comment