Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It is so Good to See You!

Friday night, Luke's little family came to spend the night with us. It was so good to get to see them. They are such a sweet family. I cooked for everyone on Friday, and we just relaxed and visited.
I got to watch Amanda give Kate a bath. She loves the water!
The next morning, Kate discovered she could see her breathe on the window. Luke got to catch this Kodak moment.
Kate riding around on her daddy with the biggest grin.
Kate loves her some Colby. She would watch him the entire time he was out.
Other News:
Michael made it through the first week. When he got home, I ran and jumped on him to give him a hug, and he responded with "OOOOO I am so sore." I quickly apologized. He came home looking very handsome in his recruit attire. What can I say? A man in uniform....MY MAN in uniform:) I cooked a meatloaf (one of his favorites) for dinner. I slept better that night than I had all week, because he was home. Well, one week down and nine to go!
We took Colby to the vet today for his 9 weeks shots. He did well except for the constant whining. I have never heard him whine so much. EVER. He didn't cry this time when they gave him his shots. I was surprised. The doc said to come back for his 12 week shots, and he will be through. YEAH! We bought him a pet carrier, leash, and milk bones for treats. Yes, we are now starting the potty training process. He likes his carrier a lot. Sometimes he goes and just lays in it even when he is not tired.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time with your family! So glad Colby likes his carrier!

    ReplyDelete