Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Bringing in the New Year


Last night, Michael and I decided to spend New Year's Eve at home. We ordered out food and rented a movie, Away We Go. If you have not seen it, I recommend watching it. It is super cute. Michael and I enjoyed just getting to spend time together. It is not long until he goes to the police academy....about three weeks. I guess we are not a very exciting couple. Maybe next year we will go out on town. It doesn't really matter to me, as long as we together. I know....super cheesy, but I don't care. We talked about what we were looking forward to in 2010. Who knows what this next year has in store. Instead of making a New Year's resolution, I am going to make a Life Resolution. My Life Resolution: Let Go, and Let God. I know it is not going to be easy, but this is something I have needed to do for a long time. I hope everyone has an amazing 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment