Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Two Years of Wedded Bliss




Today is our two year wedding anniversary! I love anniversaries, because they make me feel so accomplished! We have been so blessed in our marriage. I thank the Lord everyday for bringing Michael into my life. I know it has only been two years, but I can't remember what it was like when we weren't married. One hand I feel like we have been married forever, and on the other hand it feels like yesterday I walked down the aisle. I know...weird. We celebrated by going out to eat. The original plan was to eat at Red Lobster, because we were both in the mood for seafood. Well, as many know, Jackson does not have water! So, all the businesses were closed included Red Lobster. We decided to head to the Flowood area to search out a place. We found one: Up the Creek. They are also known for some good seafood. We had a great time just enjoying each other's company. We don't have much more time before Michael leaves! He is changing our locks right now as we speak, so a bad person can't break a window and undeadbolt the door! He also is going to teach me how to shoot the shot gun before he leaves. He wants to make sure I am extra safe while he is gone. What a sweetie! I can't wait to have forever more anniversaries with this man!
I don't know what we will have in store for us in our next year in marriage....only God (instead of time) can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment