Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dear Lord,

I come today with a grieving heart for Dusti and Jason over their loss of baby Brayden. I know you are holding him in heaven with you watching over us. I pray for you to keep giving them strength and peace. Nothing will ever be able to replace Brayden, but I pray, that you fill their hearts and help them hold tightly to each other and to you. I pray that friends and family will surround them as they have been doing. Lord, I do not understand how or why something like this can happen and I question it. I pray you help me understand and be there for Dusti and Jason for whatever they need, a friend, silence, time, space, or listening ear. I pray you heal their hearts.

Amen

On Sunday, June 14, 2009, Brayden Martin Kelly was born and went to meet his heavenly father. I ask that everyone keep Dusti and Jason Kelly in your prayers over the loss their child, Brayden.

Some of you maybe asking what happened. There was a knot in his umbilical chord, and when Dusti went into labor, the knot tightened, cutting off blood circulation. There is nothing anyone could have done. Dusti and Jason did get to love on him and are finding peace. Services for Brayden were Sunday, June 21, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment