Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Celebration Date

Michael and I went on a date to O'Charley's to celebrate me getting a job. It has been a long time since we have gone out on town, which was a celebration in itself. We mainly stay at home, and I cook for us. I get this from my mom. We had so much fun eating and having good conversation. We got to talk about "life" and our next steps to make. It is scary and exciting all at the same time. We are seeking the Lord in all our decisions, and praying he leads us in the direction we need to go. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend....literally.
Us before we head out the door to O'Charley's

My red high heels... I wore these at the job fair.
I believe it was the shoes that nailed the job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment