Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back to Being a Bulldog

Wednesday night, after cooking and cleaning the kitchen, I go and find my cell phone and relize I forgot to take it off vibrate when I got off work. I had two missed calls: 1. from one of my good friends 2. a number I didn't know. Right now it is crucial for me to be answering all calls, because you never know if it could be a job offer. Luckily, I had voice a mail. By this time I am shaking, because my nerves are shot from waiting on pins and needles to hear something back after the job fair. Plus, I had been teaching 24 little ones all day, which equals tired. So, I listen to my voice mail, and the unrecognizable (I can't spell) number was the principal from Byram Middle School wanting me to call him back. He didn't say if he was offering my a job or not. I call him back, which happened to be his cell number, and he offered me a job for a 7th grade pre-algebra position. I ACCEPTED IT!!! I HAVE A JOB FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR!!! This was the teaching job I wanted the most! God had blessed me so much! HE answered my prayers with a YES! I am so very thankful. Michael and I jumped up and down in happiness...well I jumped up down. Him, not so much.
Michael is still waiting to hear back from some "in between jobs" until he hears back from a police department. So, now we have to find a place to live:)
I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It worked!
Byram Middle School's mascot is a bulldog, so that's where the title came from...in case anyone was wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment