Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meet Benny




I would like for everyone to meet Benny. Why do you I want people to know Benny? He has become my Momma's boyfriend. They met on churchofchristsingles.com. It started with messages on the internet website and then progressed to phone calls and sweet e-mails. My mom has been acting like a teenager, and I love it! It makes my heart smile to see her so happy. They finally got to meet each other this past weekend. Mom and Benny had a weekend full of fun and dating from Thursday night to Sunday morning church. Sadly, Benny had to leave before Sunday lunch due to his LONG drive home, plus he was going to stop by his son's house in Atlanta. Some of the activites they did were going to an Alan Jackson concert, eating at Abner's,playing tennis, riding around Moorville to show him mom's hometown, getting mom's car fixed, visiting Elvis Presley's birthplace and lake, eating at Harvey's, going to MSU baseball game, eating at Obie's, going to a Hootie concert, and Sunday morning church.


Okay, back to what I know about Benny. First of all and most important his is a man of God, which is the most attractive feature of any man. You can tell by his picture he is good looking, but he doesn't believe it. He is extremely humble. He is a baseball coach, counselor, bible teacher, sometimes he preaches, father and grandfather. He has worked at the same private school for around 40 years, has 3 children, and six grandchildren. He lives in Florida, and it is close to Disney World! He seems like a very sincere man. Michael and I enjoyed getting to meet with him and only wished he could have gotten more time to get to know him. Benny, if you are reading this, can't wait to see you again! We hope you had a safe trip home. You make my mom happy, and that's all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment