Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

We Found It!

After lots of house hunting and house internet searching we finally found our first home! We absolutely love it! I will give Michael complete credit for finding it on the internet. He spent every night browsing the internet to find us a home. My hubby did an excellent job:) We can't wait to move in it. It is in Florence,MS. It is about in the middle for Michael's and my job...so equal driving distance. The closing date is set for Monday, October 26th. After that, we will once again be packing up boxes, or I should say, I will be packing up boxes. If you have any extra boxes lying around, send them my way! This is the third time in our marriage (almost 2 years) that we have moved. We have got it down to a science. I do all the packing and labeling of boxes, and Michael is in charge of all the loading and unloading. Then it goes back to me to the unpacking. How I am going to manage moving, working, and being graduate school? I don't know....probably lots of coffee. I am halfway through Classroom Managment 611! Michael has already reminded me that he does know how to pack and unpack boxes if I need him to help. What a sweetie:) but I am too OCD for that. It is a relief to know that this is the last time I will be moving for a long time.
This is the front view of our home sweet home! We will have a real garage! No more scrapping ice off the windshiel in the winter and getting soaked in the rain!

The front yard landscaping.

This is the living room. We have stained concrete floors. That will be new for me.

Our fireplace that turns on by a switch!

The back spare bedroom. Will be used as the office.

The guest bathroom. Yes, it does have a toilet and shower, but I couldn't get a good picture angle. This is the best I could do.

This is the front spare bedroom. Will be used as a guest room.

linen closet

kitchen

I am totally thrilled with the stainless steel appliances!

I get to have a window over the sink! I know that sounds unimportant, but it is to me. I grew up with one. I always liked the idea of that.

The dining area for our new table and chairs that are still in the boxes.

The laundry room. Yes, a ROOM for laundry, not a closet or in the hallway!

master bathroom, I am not in love with the wallpaper..but it is growing on me...the picture doesn't do the wallpaper justice.

master closet

master bedroom

backyard/patio area that is going to get fenced

God is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment