Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Computers HATE ME!

I know computers are not suppose to have brains, but I disagree. In fact, I believe that computers have a conspiracy against me. Yes, you read this right. I will tell you why. My Dell laptop has now crashed THREE times. When I say crashed, I mean like it won't turn on anymore. Lights out and information GONE!!! It only does this during very important times too. The first time was during my senior year at State. So, I almost every document I had created since freshman year. I say almost, because my GENIUS husband was able to snag my word documents and some how save them on a disk. The second time this happened was during my first semester of teaching my OWN classroom. It was extremely stressful, especially since I had started mid-year. It is a lot easier to start with the students in August. Anyways, I had decided to do reader's theatre on My Father's Dragon with the students. So, I had to type the script. I had typed the ENTIRE BOOK into a script then the computer crashed. ALL GONE! Michael was not able to save it this time. Needless to say, I had myself a good cry. NOW to TODAY. Once again, I am in school but taking graduate courses. I should have remembered my bad luck before and been saving my information on a jump drive, but I hadn't. Well today, my computer will once again NOT turn on. Michael is working on it right now, while I am on his computer typing this. I have ALL of my graduate work on there. There is a chance I could lose all of my hard work. I hope not. So, I am convinced computers have it out for me! I have to say a pencil and paper have NEVER crashed on me. UGGH TECHNOLOGY!

No comments:

Post a Comment