Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Retraction

It has been brought to my attention that I have made a big mistake that I need to fix. In my previous post about my family coming to town I said that we had to get back to the apartment, so Benny could watch Florida State. I need to retract this comment. Benny DOES NOT like Florida State at all. My mother informed me this is like saying my brother wants to watch an Ole Miss football game (my brother bleeds maroon and white). OOOPS! So...Benny, I am terribly sorry. Benny likes to watch THE Gators. I believe that is the University of Florida, but I am scared to say. I do not want to get it wrong twice. As you can tell, I am not the biggest football fan nor do I pretend to know much about it. I do like my MSU bulldogs! GO STATE! Okay, back to the point- BENNY IS A GATOR FAN! GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment