Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Gone Fishing

It was such a beautiful day yesterday, Sunday, that Michael could not stand to be inside. Michael came up with the idea to go fishing. As many of you may know my husband absolutely loves to fish. He would do it every day for hours if he could. Anyways, he asked me if I wanted to go fishing with him, and it is rare thing for me to have time to go fishing with him. I really do enjoy fishing, which is a good thing. He loaded the car with the tackle box and rods. I wanted a chair, because today I just wanted to sit in the and read. We went to Wal-Mart and bought 50 crickets. We both go fishing liscenses. I have never gotten one before, and I was really excited about it. We drove on the Natchez Trace about 15 minutes to this fishing spot Michael had discovered on our way to visit his grandparents. We parked, walked, and set up in our spot. It was such an enjoyable afternoon. We just relaxed! Michael didn't catch anything :( but, we still had fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment