Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Precious Baby Girl

I have waited all week for this weekend, and now it is finally here! I made sure that most all of my school work was completed or at least what I thought I had to do before the next week. We went to bed early on Friday, so we could wake up and go and visit our neice. We had a short little road trip to Byhalia, MS filled with good conversation. We got to talk a some about the future and what type of furniture we like etc. Then, we arrived at the Cantrell house! It was mine and Michael's very first time to get to hold her! She is such a good baby! It felt so wonderful to get to hold her. She is an excellent snuggler. There is something about holding a baby. It makes everything in the world seem right.




I enjoyed every minute I got to hold her. She slept most of the time we were there. She did open her eyes after her long nap. She has some big eyes with a very expressive little face too. Michael and I got to catch up with my Luke and Amanda. Mom got there a little after we did. So, we just basically visited the entire day. This has been the best Saturday in a while. We are very blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment