Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!!!!!

Momma turned 60 years old. I would probably get in trouble for saying how old she turned, but it is written on the cake. It was a fun-filled birthday weekend! Started with Friday night going out to eat the the girls at Outback Steakhouse. Saturday going out with Luke, Amanda, Momma, Michael, and me to Bonefish Grill, which was amazing food. We will definetely be going back there again. We gave Momma her present, an antique phone, she has been wanting a LONG time. I really wish everybody I know could hear Bandit and Luke singing the happy birthday song. I know it is hard to believe that a dog can sing, but I have heard it with my own ears. Besides, Bandit is not your typical dog. On Sunday, the family came over to eat cake and ice cream and of course, watch the State vs. Tennessee game. Go Dawgs!
Happy 60th birthday Momma!
Birthday Girl!

Uncle Jeff, Aunty Hilda, Momma, and Aunt Jennifer
brother and sisters

Me, Momma, and Luke

the cake

Antique phone!!!!

Luke and Bandit singing "Happy Birthday"

Momma with all the decorations
at Luke and Amanda's

Luke, Momma, Amanda, and Kate

Me, Momma, and Michael

Luke, Momma, and Me










No comments:

Post a Comment