Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Labor of Love


Since I couldn't take picture of Michael painting the nursery, I was determined to get some pics of him putting her crib together. So, I quickly grab the camera to take some snapshots.....to find out the camera is dead. It would not even turn on! I was very disappointed. But, being the wonderful and sweet husband that Michael is...he posed for me, after I charged the camera. Michael has been working hard the getting the nursery ready for our little peanut. Painting, building cribs, and moving furniture (with the help from his friend, Alex.) I guess I need to start the decorating!!!!


Michael and I FINALLY bought some couches!!!! We are super excited about our purchases. We have been thankful for our hand-me-down furniture, but our patience and saving has finally paid off. We have been searching and searching to find what we want. It was a journey with a few important decisions. Like...do you get a sleeper sofa? what about a recliner? (Which I learned is called "motion furniture.") Anyways, I am thrilled to have a place for our visitors and us to sit and relax.


So now that I have couches, that means more decorating. Right? Being an adult can be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment