Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mini-Update on Audrie

Just a little mini-update on Audrie. We went to see Dr. Kellum last Thursday. Her heartbeat is strong, and she is still a mover and a groover:) We are now going every other week to the doctor! We (Michael and I) have been working on her nursery. It is now painted with furniture and baby bedding. We still have a few more items to put up, but it is coming along nicely. I believe Audrie's favorite thing to do is play monkey bars on the right side of my ribs. It is not the most comfortable thing for me, but I hope she is having fun in there. Plus, my feet....as Michael says look like "meatloaves." But, I know it will all be worth it...once she get here.

1 comment:

  1. I need some pics of Baby Girl's room!!!

    Prop those feet up and drink some water...Hope your first week of school is going well!
    love~

    ReplyDelete