Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Baby Shower

Jennifer, Momma, me, Hilda, and Lisa

Saturday, my wonderful aunts hosted a baby shower for me in Tupelo. It was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun getting to see all my family and and Saltillo friends:) Michael and I are very blessed to have such thoughtful people in our lives!

Friday, I took off work and surprised my brother and momma by coming to visit. Amanda and I were the only two who knew. It was wonderful getting to spend time with them. We went to a fish-fry/baby shower for Luke and Amanda Friday night. The temperature could not have been more perfect. I didn't break a sweat (which is saying something). The food was AMAZING! I can't wait for my little nephew, Preston to be here! I do not know how I managed to not take any pictures this night, but I didn't. I didn't not even get pictures of my sweet little niece, Kate! What was a I thinking? Maybe it is the "pregnancy brain" I have heard about.


I recently had my 26th birthday. Michael took me about to eat at Ichiban the Saturday before my birthday, because he had to work. No worries...I didn't not eat sushi, which I really wanted. We ate on the hibachi grill side. Since Michael had to work ON my birthday, this is what I found when I got home:) flowers and a really sweet card. He is a keeper!

33 week bump

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about this family baby shower. I am looking for beautiful LA venues for arranging my cousin’s baby shower party. Searched on internet and got to know about few good venues. Looking forward to book one of right venue soon.

    ReplyDelete