Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

A Mother's Love

Since I couldn't go to the Pennsylvania wedding, my momma came to visit me! I had not seen her since Easter, so I was super excited! She stayed for a week. I have to say, a mother's love never goes out of style. I was such a joy getting to spend time with her and catch up on life. We even got to go and order the baby crib! I did not have to lift a finger while she was here. She cleaned my house, did my laundry, cooked all the meals, did all the dished. I thought to myself....why did I leave home? Just kidding. But, it was nice to have a break from the house work. My mom and I share a love for planting flowers. In my current condition, it is a little difficult to bend over to dig and plant, so we got some flowers....and momma went to work.

The before picture.


The flowers I picked out


The after pictures


Mom and Benny gave us their wicker furniture



Me at 27 weeks.
Third trimester is beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment