Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I know this is super late, but I can't forget to write about Michael first Father's Day or Father-to-Be-Day!(graduate school had kept me super busy) Unfortunately, he did have to work, but I made sure he was treated like a King when he was home. Michael has wanted a ShamWow for a very long time, so that's what I got him. I love my husband, but he is not easy to buy presents for. My mother-in-law can vouch for that. Every time I have asked Michael about something he would like...his response is "I don't need anything," or "I'm good." So, I have to pick up little hints to figure what to get him for any special occasion, which make me really nervous when buying him a gift. But, extra rewarding when he likes it. He usually says something like, "How did you know?" and I respond, "Ummm I just listen when you talk."

Michael is going to such a wonderful dad to Audrie. He already is. He is so loving, patient, kind, and gentle. The past couple of days he has been painting the nursery! I wanted to get a picture, but you know being pregnant and paint fumes do not mix too well.

Michael's two favorite summer pastimes: watering the grass and mowing the grass I have never seen anything like it, but I find it cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment