Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

I Hear Wedding Bells!

Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Case
July 10, 2010

Michael's brother, Brandon got married! The wedding was in Pennsylvania, so I did not get to travel with him. Michael was the best man. I can only write about what I heard, so sorry it is not too detailed. Michael HATES flying with a passion, so he drove without a working air-conditioner. The part came in the day after he left. Irony, gotta love it! He made it there safe and sound. The event began on Thursday with the tux fitting. Then, that night there was a cookout at Heather parent's place. Friday, was the rehearsal and dinner. Saturday, the wedding and reception. Sunday, opening the wedding gifts. I heard the church was beautiful and the reception was a blast! Being the best-man, I warned Michael to have a speech ready-just in case. Michael has never jumped at the chance to speak in public. But, he said that he did okay. I wish I could have been there to see him in his tux. I am sure he was super handsome:)

From the looks of the picture, I think Brandon has got this husband thing down!

Brandon and Heather at the reception. We love you both! We hope you have a wonder, fabulous, and long happy marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment