Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy 89th Birthday Granny!!!

My Granny turned 89 years old on February 27th. We went to her birthday party at Asbury Church to celebrate with family and the town of Tremont, MS. We also got to surprise her with our news. This is how the conversation went...
Me: Happy Birthday Granny, I have you a present, but I can't give it to you right now.
Granny: (sadly) Oh okay.
Me: Do you want me to tell you what it is?
Granny: (shocked) Well, no!
Everyone laughed, because she was the only one who still didn't know.
Me: Granny, I am pregnant.
Granny: (stands up and claps) Yeah!
We had a great time that day! Here are some snapshots:
The birthday girl

The family

Granny, Dad, and Aunt Jan

The spread

Kate showing off her party attire and teeth!! You know I could not resist posting a pic of our sweet little niece!


No comments:

Post a Comment