Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

On February 16th Little Bit turned 5 months. These are pics from our 5 month photo shoot.

Her big discovery of 5 months was her feet. Now, I can't keep them out of her mouth!

She also learned to rolled from her back to her tummy and started eating cereal. I weighed her, and she was about 14 pounds :)

Happy Heart Day!
Audrie had her first Valentines Day! She was decked out with the outfit her Grammy gave her.
I got a wonderful surprise of a dozen red roses to my work from my sweet hubby. They were beautiful! I got him a basket full of candy. He has a bit of a sweet tooth.

Audrie' godmother, Emmylou, came to visit about a week ago. She even came bearing a gift. Audrie might start thinking Emmylou = presents. Better watch out! haha just kidding. It was so good getting to catch up with her. Audrie loved getting to hang out too!

Spring Break 2011

We started off with my niece's 2nd birthday. I can't believe Kate is 2!!! She didn't have just a party...she had a pawty! You got it-puppy dog theme. There were pink poodles everywhere. For those of you who don't know. My S.I.L. is the next generation of Martha Stewart. She is amazing. Handmade invitations. Instead of presents, guests were asked to bring something for the animal shelter (yes, and she is also extremely thoughtful). Of course, we still got Kate a present too. I couldn't resist. The kids all wore dog ears like party hats...I could go on and on, but I won't. It was a wonderful day to celebrate Kate!

Audrie with her Aunt Sissy
Birthday Girl with her cake
opening gifts

me with my little pound puppy

Little Bit is 6 MONTHS!!!

While we were in Byhalia, MS I got Audrie's 6 month portraits done by Cassie Bousson. She is Amanda's cousin. She does this on the side for now. But, she is AMAZING! Audrie was so tired during the entire photo session, but Cassie got her to smile! I will post the pics as soon as I get them. Here is her website http://boussonphotography.blogspot.com

Here are the photos I took on the actual 6 month mark-March 16,2011



We go to the doctor next week to get her stats and everything. 6 months has flown by! I am enjoying every little stage. Audrie has become a very good eater. She has liked everything she tried: rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas (her favorite), apple sauce, pears, peaches, sweet potatoes, peas, and carrots. Next to try is squash. She is chewing on everything. It won't be long before we start seeing some teeth!

I am wrapping up Spring Break with cleaning and catching up on life. It is nice to have some time just to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment