Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Project Nursery: Done...Finally!

I have finally completed sweet Audrie's nursery. I am only 4 months late....better late than never? I have to say it is my favorite room in the house. Mainly due to it being the only one decorate fully. Either way....it is finished.

The rocking chair and homemade curtains by Grammy

An Audrie size rocking chair

The changing station

Top of the dresser. I think the cow lamp is so cute!

The little baby on the moon is very special. My big brother, Luke, picked that out to hang on the hospital door for when I was born. Picture hanging is a belly picture...the flash kind of messed this shot up, but you get the jest of it.


The last addition to the room was the "Audrie" canvases.
The room is truly hers now!
Love you sweet baby girl!

Speaking of baby girl....she is sick. She has RSV, which can be pretty serious for babies and young children. We are giving her breathing treatments twice a day. I hope she gets better quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Her name looks so good. So glad you found another canvas...I love it!
    Hope she is feeling better today. We are thinking about yall!
    love~

    ReplyDelete