Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break Wrap-Up

On Friday...I got a pedicure! I always get so paranoid about my feet. Then, I saw the person sitting next to me. After that, I didn't feel so bad. (No, I didn't know this person.) I have had a gift certificate that my sweet friends: Kolak, Calcote, and Germany, gave me when I was pregnant as a birthday present. I know that was a long time ago, but you know the saying, "life happens!" I took Audrie with me, and she was a doll. All the workers made comments on how good and cute she is. I got be a proud momma :) Plus, I got to catch up with Kolak...who was getting a pedicure to go camping with her boyfriend. I did point out the irony of it to her.

We got a rug. FINALLY! I have long awaited this rug. I am getting to start decorating my house. We have only lived there for about a year and a half. Today, we all went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and I got some ideas :)


Well, I am going to say farewell to Spring Break 2011 with some lesson plans and watching one of my favorite shows: Army Wives. If you don't watch it, you should. I am still waiting for someone to get the great idea of a show about police officer wives as many law enforcement shows as there are out there, you would think it would get created. Until then, I will stick to Army Wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment