Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

John Franklin will be here SOON!

Early December, Audrie and I went to a baby shower for Amy Grace and John Franklin at The Mint in Renaissance. I am so happy for Amy and J.D.! They are going to make wonderful parents to John Franklin.

Me with the Momma-To-Be
due date: January 30, 2012

The Spread-I didn't get to eat any of it, because I was watching Audrie. But, it sure looked tasty!

Opening presents....of course, Amy Grace's present came in the day AFTER her shower. No worries, I did not go empty handed, and I got her the gift...just a little later.
Audrie playing on the floor....

Afterwards, we met up with Emmylou and her boyfriend, Jason, for a quick chat at Sweet Peppers. I love to have fun little run-ins! All-in-all a very fun Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment