Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fall 2011

Preston's First Birthday

I know I have mentioned on more than one occasion on how my sister-in-law is a mini-Martha Stewart, but I mean I think these pictures prove it. My nephew, Preston, had a Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday party. Everything was related to the book. The spread was not only beautiful, but it was also the food in the actual story. Like I said, AMAZING! We had such a great time. It was held at a local park in Tennessee, and the weather could not have been better.

This is a closer picture of the cake. Yes, she (my SIL) made it.

Pics of decorations...

Mini-parfait table....
I believe Audrie had a blast too. How could she not being passed around between grandparents?

Poppa Q teaches Audrie how to "drive"
Audrie's first time in a playground swing with Poppa Q pushing. Will she like it?

I think she does! Success!
Now, onto sliding with Grammy...
Birthday boy chowing down on his cake!
Relaxing with PopPop
Someone was starting to look sleepy.


Halloween

Audrie was a little lamb. Her cousin, Kate, let us borrow her outfit for the night. It does have a cute little hat, but Audrie's head was too big. So, we improvised....


We strolled around our little neighborhood. It was fun watching all the kids walk from door to door. We went with our neighbors, the Fielders, who have a 3 year old son who dressed as Buzz-Light-Year from Toy Story. We let him go get all the candy. I didn't want to get those looks that mean, "I know she can't eat this candy. It must be for you."

One night...Audrie managed to get ALL her hair to stick up! So of course, I had to take pics of it.

"Ugh Mom! WHY are taking my picture?"


She is still precious, even with her hair crazy!

We had a pretty uneventful Thanksgiving. Audrie got her first stomach bug, and she gave it to me. Fortunately, I did not give it to Michael. But, our Thanksgiving meal was grill cheeses-Granny Cantrell style. Well, we always called them cheese grills.

Now, I know I am behind on my blog....but, I will have to do Christmas in parts..but I am working on catching up.

1 comment:

  1. aw! You are too sweet! So glad yall had such a good time at Pres' party...we love having yall here! Love Audrie's Halloween and crazy hair pics...and love her!

    ReplyDelete