Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

ending the Summer of 2011

To end the summer of 2011 (July), we headed to Grammy and Pop Pop's for a few days. Michael couldn't go because of work :( but we made the road trip....and plan trip back...

On the way.... we broke up the trip into two days. Which was a good thing, since Audrie expired after about 6 hours of riding. I thought she did really well! I forgot the town we stopped at, but I do remember getting to eat at Ruby Tuesday's! The have the BEST salad bar..hands down! Audrie was not a fan of the hotel crib, so she slept on my chest most of the night. Reminded me of her newborn days :)

Audrie learned a new trick at Grammy's: pulling up!
Practicing


and she has it !

Audrie @ 10 months: July 16, 2010



We headed to Daytona Beach to relax. Note to self: a baby at the beach is not very relaxing but fun...and funny...

Audrie checking out the ocean...
Not very sure what to think and then...

Yep! she hated it! hahaha
It was too cold for her little feet!

She was great after we got her out of the water!

We just hung out the rest of the time.



Before church on Sunday


The trip ended with me flying on a plane back with Audrie. I am still not sure if I was being really brave to flying with a baby along or just plain dumb. But, it all worked out. We made it safe and sound back to the Jackson airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment