Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Settling In

We have been settling into this new gig-parenthood. Already we have had some adventures. Each day we are learning more and more. I have to admit, that motherhood is the most exhausting and rewarding experience. Mainly exhausting because I have not had a full night sleep since Audrie came into the world, and I really don't plan on get one any time soon either. But, I am completely okay with this. I consider it a blessing. The middle of the night feedings are special me and Audrie time. We talk, eat, and sing. So, here are some of our adventures thus far....

A photo shoot to get a picture for the birth announcements. Audrie did great for about five minutes. But, I still got my picture :)

Swinging....

Our first family stroll in the neighborhood


I took this picture on October 7th (3 weeks). It was her "should have been birthday" a.k.a. my original due date.

Audrie has discovered her tongue, and she is taking a bottle now, which I think is helping her sleep better. Last night, she slept for 5 hours straight!!! I take joy in the little accomplishments!

Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment