Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Month

Yes, it is hard to believe that our little one is a month old. (especially considering the fact that she is only "suppose" to be one week old) I know I am a few days late, but life is busy. I did take the pictures on the actual one month mark-October 16th. Her daddy had picked out a cute little onesie for the photo shoot. It was yellow with a cute little duck. Well, I guess Audrie did not want to wear it, because she pooped through her diaper onto it. Needless to say, I had to change her..immediately. So, she ended up in poka-dots:)



I think Audrie is camera shy. Everytime I try to take pictures...she wails! It is like she can smell
the camera or something. I have to sneak in my pictures. I guess she gets that from me...I hate being in pictures.

Going to Church
Last Sunday, we finally got to go to church as a family.
Audrie always loved church when she was in the womb, so I was assured she would like it. Well, I had fed her right before we left...thinking she would sleep through it. We get there and Audrie apparently had some gas issues. She grunted and farted up a storm, so Michael took her out. I found them in the car after the services. At least she was dressed cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment