Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Something has been Missing

I have noticed lately that something has been missing in my life. I have been unorganized and unable to get everything done that I am wanting or needing to get done. Sometimes is it due to not managing my time well, but other times, it is because I forgot...which is never a good thing. I am the kind of person that has to write things down to be able to remember, but I have not figured out why I am so "lost" or scattered brained lately. I finally figured it out yesterday. I have not been using my daily planner. I know this probably sounds funny to most of you, but I am a "to-do list" kind of girl. I make to do list and mark things off as I get them finished. Sometimes I even make to do list of things I have done just so I can mark them off....I know this is silly..but it makes me feel accomplished! So, today I have kept my planner near and gone by what it tells me to do, and low and behold, I have gotten so much more done today! I feel so much better. I must never neglect or take forgranted the power of a daily planner. Yeah for being organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment