Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Little Hole in the World

After living in Byram for about 2 months, I have finally got the apartment set-up and settled in. There are a few more items that we need....but we will get them in time. So, this blog is to get a tour through our little home.
Welcome! and come on in!
This is the living room. I was super excited we have a fireplace and mantle. Michael says that we aren't going to use the fireplace, but we might change his mind when winter gets here. I still need candles to put in the candle holders in front of the fireplace. I decorated the mantle with the wonderful pottery my Saltillo Elementary friends gave me, the Willow Tree figurine Courtney gave me, and our wedding picture. I was really proud with how it turned out. I have never gotten to decorate a mantle before.
This is the other half of our living room. We are in search for a much needed coffe table.
This is the dining/kitchen area. As you can see, we need a dinning room set of a table and chairs. We are looking for those too.
The sink side of the kitchen.
The cooking side of the kitchen. And yes, I do cook :) The aparment came with a brand new stove. I was thrilled!
The master bathroom. Michael has a bin, and I have my own bin.
The shower.

The guest bathroom. You can't really tell from the picture, but the rectangular white thing leaning against the mirror is a cartoon picture of me and Michael from our graduation night. I can't believe I found it when I was unpacking.
My laundry area. Notice that that I say MY laundry area. Michael doesn't do any laundry, and it is not because he refuses to. He would gladly do it if I needed him to....but I have a particular way I like the laundry to be done. It is just better that he stays out of the way. I am sure some of you wives out there understand where I am coming from.
Our guest bedroom.
with the office area and my treadmill..but I didn't want to post a picture of the treadmill.
We finally got to hang up Michael's fish that's mounted.
The master bedroom

I hope you enjoyed the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment