Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little Home Improvements

We have lived in our house for about a year and half now, and I am just now putting stuff on the walls. Don't judge. I have been taking my time. I didn't want to just buy stuff to have something to fill space. I wanted to carefully get what I really wanted. Plus, once I got pregnant it was almost like life just stopped for a little while, so we could transition to parents. Now, Michael and I are slowly way are way back to "normal" life stuff like decorating (me) and mowing the lawn (Michael). Here are a few pics of some of the "little" improvements. The first being the mantle. I already had everything except for the clock. I still need some candles. I want to get the round ones shaped like a ball. I just have to find them.

A side wall of a wedding pic.

Entry way to the back bedrooms.
The mirror is new as of today.

The whole look.

"Live, Laugh, and Love" canvases by the entry way.


My additions to the kitchen.


It is the little things in life that make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment